respuestas

What I learned

Today I learned:

• The HTML world can exist into JS world by the function document.write()
  • It is not possible write JS code into HTML world without using the <script></script> tag
  • The concatenation is how the characters (also numbers) are bound together.
  • If you don't use "()" in your operations your maths will be wrong!
5 respuestas

Hi! It´s a great advantage to speak english in programming! If you want to practice we can talk sometime! See u!

Hello guys cheers,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the reasoning behind encasing a break line code under document.write. One could simply add as html source code.

Unless one of the ways to benefit from JS is to reuse said code, I don't see the need to slap into a document.write statement.

Please advise and thank you beforehand.

Walter

Hi Walter!

Remember that html code is static, if you need to use dynamically you have to use it via javascript.

I hope I have been helpful!

Hi José !!

I'd be great ! I’m studying English in school and I need a lot of practice. Maybe one day we can talk on zoom or something like thatSee u :)

Hi walter !

I see it in this way one could do it in both ways but the important thing is to know what you can do and what you can’t with the programming languages. when you are going to solve a problem you can do it in the easiest way for you programming is very flexible and we can solve problems in different ways so, don't get crazy trying to understand the reasoning behind it’s just good to know both cases are correct, it’s up to us as coders how to use that knowledge in our projects.

Greetings !